Monday, August 9, 2010

Denisa Kraľovičová


Biography: 

Denisa Kraľovičová comes from Slovakia, Trnava.  She works as a lecturer at the University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Mass Media Communication, Department of Linguistic Communication. Her working responsibilities are as follows: translating, teaching English, interpreting.  She has been attending PhD. program – marketing communication at the Faculty of Mass Media Communication.  She also co-operates in various projects and supervises the international exchange program LLP/Erasmus at the university. She is fond of travelling, swimming, cycling, dancing and loves nature.  Family and good relationships is what she finds to be the most important in life. The quotation she fancies recently is: “Walker, there is no path in life, the path is made by walking.”

Facebook Virginity story: 

Well, the first time I did it was half a year ago.Surprise? The reason why I hesitated for such a long time was loosing my privacy. It finally got me,  because all my friends were sharing their opinions about it. I did not have a clue what they were talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment