Monday, August 2, 2010

Elizabeth Schwatrz














Biography:

Hi, my name is Beth Schwartz and I am a rising senior Broadcast Journalism major at Maryland. I spent last summer interning at WSYR in Syracuse, New York, where I am from.
I have no idea what I am going to do after I graduate but I would like to go into journalism and/or travel. Aside from school, I am very involved in the band here at Maryland and I am a member of Tau Beta Sigma. I love to take trips, read, talk to my friends and just relax.
I have been telling everyone who will listen that I am staying in the Sound of Music house this summer and I can’t wait to get there and meet everyone!

Facebook Virginity story:

Ok, so my facebook virginity story is pretty simple...I had a myspace in high school (although I was a lot more reluctant to get a myspace because I didn't understand the idea of it) and then kind of transitioned to facebook towards the end of my senior year. I liked it because you could upload a lot more pictures. A lot of my friends were already on it by the time I joined so it wasn't too hard to make the transition.

No comments:

Post a Comment