Monday, August 2, 2010

Tomás Jara














Biography:

My name is Thomas Jara and I study journalism. I’m from a long and thin country at the south of Latin America called Chile.
My passion is the music, I play the guitar and I love the blues. So, why am I studying journalism? Because I enjoy to travel and meet new people, new places and new cultures.
Journalism is a career that brings me a lot of tools that would help me to communicate with anyone (a president, an artist, etc.). The communication is essential to people, and our work is to make them understand that.

Facebook Virginity story:

I did it because a lot of my friends already had done it, I felt a lot of pressure. At the begin it was strange and a little bit confused, but then I used a lot. Now I have a small adicction for it, but only for five minutes every two hours... is that wrong? I think is very useful, but you have to watch out who you accept. It's a nice tool and you can get connected with friends from alll over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment