Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Liwei Ma














Biography:

Liwei Ma is a graduate student at Tsinghua University, majoring in Global journalism and Communication. She graduated with a B.A. in Mass Communications at Communication University of China. Liwei has a fascination with Public Relations studies and wishes to become a proffesional PR practitioner after graduation.

Facebook Virginity story:

I started to use Facebook when I was exchange studying at Missouri State University in 2008. Actually, the first thing I did when I arrived at my dorm was to open my laptop and join Facebook; because otherwise I would miss parties and orientation announcements for new arrival internationals. To me is like omnipotent when you want to orient yourself to campus life, as well as social life. You can make new friends and watch as your friends grow in your profile. You can play games with friends and keep up to date on your favourite TV show. Besides I was obssessed to "Chinese Facebook"/Renren, when I was back to my home university. The basic functions are similar, while I spend more time on Renren than on Facebook , since most of my friends are on it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment