Monday, August 2, 2010

Kelsey Miller














Biography:

My name is Kelsey and I am a journalism major at the University of Maryland. I love to hang out with my friends, go to the beach and travel. I’ve been to many countries including Costa Rica and England and want to one day go to every continent.
I grew up in Salisbury, Md., have one younger sister and two dogs. I enjoy listening to music and going to concerts and want to become a music journalist.
I am also a huge fan of the Sound of Music and am excited to check “sing Edelweiss in Salzburg” off my bucket list.

Facebook Virginity story:

My first time getting a facebook was when I was in 9th grade. I heard my friends talking about this new website that allowed us to share pictures with each other and create a profile. I definitely jumped on the bandwagon and got one and haven't looked back since!

No comments:

Post a Comment