Monday, August 2, 2010

Noël Salviolo














Biography:

I’m Noël Salviolo, un upcoming senior in the Catholic University of Argentina (UCA), studying journalism and planning on doing a Masters on Latin American literature and another in sociology after I finish. My main interests, besides journalism, are literature, anthropology and sociology. Cultural diversity is something that fascinates and inspires me, and that is why in the future I would love to participate in a T.V. or radio program where I could discuss those issues, as well as matters related to discrimination. On the side I would also enjoy giving classes and maybe even writing a book. Therefore I am very excited in being able to participate in the Salzburg Academy Program for Media and Global Change, since I consider that it will be a very enriching experience to have the opportunity to meet and relate with people from different countries and discuss a variety of issues with them, taking into account different points of views.

Facebook Virginity story: 

I lost my facebook virginity in my last year of highschool, a friend made it for me. At the beginning I had no idea what it was about and thought it wasn't going to be a popular thing. But I was wrong, now that I've learnt how to use it I really enjoy it and realize that it has become one of the most popular things to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment